Just some recent pictures of us hanging out with Laura's nephew Jackson and new little niece London. We were picking up a bed in our classic International Truck that was given to us by Bryan's grandpa Taylor.
Awwwww VEry nice little blog page! I really need to come and visit! I will have time to come visit now that I will be ranked among the unemployed. I am too excited! Whoo hoo....maybe we can all go skiing or dumpster diving! Love the poodies and the puppy. When I finally meet Laura I'll be able to give her a knickname too! xox Love ya guys!
3 comments:
How come your blog is cuter than mine. Please teach me how to make mine cute like yours. Like the different color backgrounds and stuff.
LOL...YOURS LOOKS GOOD TOO...WE PROBABLY WASTED WAY MORE TIME TRYING TO FIGURE THINGS OUT JUST TO MAKE IT NOT LOOK RETARDED. LOL
Awwwww VEry nice little blog page!
I really need to come and visit!
I will have time to come visit now that I will be ranked among the unemployed. I am too excited! Whoo hoo....maybe we can all go skiing or dumpster diving!
Love the poodies and the puppy.
When I finally meet Laura I'll be able to give her a knickname too!
xox Love ya guys!
Post a Comment