




Sorry it has taken so long to update our blog but we really haven't had any reason to take pictures until today. Laura ran the St. George Half Marathon and had a really good time at 1:51. She was the 15th woman to come in at her age group. Here are some pictures of the race.
3 comments:
I thought I should leave a comment since no one else has. Way to go Laura! Good job! Oh, ya, you look very skinny in these pictures too. P.S. my camera is broken too.
SHUT UP Laura! You have a blog! I love discovering a long lost friend through a chain of blogs! It sounds like you newlyweds are doing well! Or are you still considered newlyweds??? I love all the pics. You can check us out at eamesteam.blogspot.com
Love ya girl! Mandy
Hey! This is Stephanie, I don't have a blog, but I still wanted to give a shout out to Laura for being such a WOMAN!! That is such a good time for a half marathon! You need to do more competitive races because you're so good at it. Tomorrow when I'm on the treadmill I'll just keep saying "Try to be like Laura, Try to be like Laura!"
Post a Comment