
My dad's farm manager guy has cows and pigs! I think it is awesome that our "farm" finally has some livestock. Every time I tell people my dad farms they always assume we have animals and now I can say we do. Yes!! The pigs were cute. In the canyon behind us you can see the little trees we planted as a family when I was 19. They are still shorter that me because my dad didn't realized that the beavers would prey on them and it is really cool in the canyon. Not good tree growing area, but very pretty. Most people say Sam and I look the most a like and that is ok with me because I think he is soooo PRETTY!

This one is for all you Wilbur fans...SOOOWEY!

I spy with my lil' eye a ..... (this is where Bryan guesses)
1 comment:
Hey, tell your friend Bre to back up off my name! You look cute by the way.
Post a Comment