Laura and I had a really fun friday. David and Susie came into town and took us to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. While we were there a really bad snow storm hit and we got stuck in the mall parking lot for an hour because the traffic was bad due to the icy roads. Once we finally got out of the parking lot we decided that it was too crazy out to try and make it to Springville so we went to BYU and bowled a game until the weather and traffic cleared. As you can tell we had a great time. We obviously were bowling in the wrong direction as the pins are located behind us. Luckily no one got hurt.
3 comments:
Nice balls! Oh shoot I crack myself up. Looks like loads of fun!
It was so fun to see you yesterday! You are probably on the plane right now headed to paradise! We are so happy for you two, I'm glad everything worked out with your Hygiene too. It's all meant to be!
Keep in touch, we'll check your blog often! :)
You look really skinny in these pictures Lulu. Anyway, I keep looking to see if you have posted anything new...and you haven't, so get started. I want to see some pictures of you in Cayman. Who knows, maybe you aren't really there... you are just pretending...I need proof!
Post a Comment