
Bryan turns 30 tomorrow, on the 22nd. We celebrated his birthday a couple nights before so some of our friends could come with us. We ate at our favorite restaurant Ragazzi's and. Our friend Keiren made him a cake which is a good thing because my toaster oven wouldn't do it and besides, it probably wouldn't have turned out good if I had made it.

Birthday boy and Laura in front of Ragazzi's.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryan!! lookslike you guys are having a great time out there!
Hope you had a great birthday Bryan!
I love hearing about your super life in the tropics Laura... I am jealous!
Oh, I love all your pictures. It helps me to know a little more about your life down there. Happy Birthday Bryan! Hope you had a great day! Laura you are very pretty and Bryan is very handsome. We miss you guys!
Hey old man, Happy Birthday! Good thing I am not that old:) I hope you had a great day!! Take care, Kara
Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys are having fun down there.
Happy Birthday Brian! You guys look like you're living a dream, toaster oven or not. I hear turning 30 is one of the best times in life...maybe that's just for women and our insecurities of youth, either way, I hope all is well with you guys and have a good one!
Happy late birthday Bryan!!! I finally found a link to your blog on Kierens. We need to get together sometime while the guys are on break.
Happy late Birthday Bryan. I finally found your blog link on Kirens. We need to get together sometime when the guys are on break.
Post a Comment