Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guess who came to Visit???



Thank you Saundra for loaning us your sweatshirts! Hehe.




















4 comments:

Jen said...

How Fun!! I love the Starfish picture... you know which one I mean :) You make a darling pregnant woman.

Anonymous said...

so when can we come visit? haha. we are fffrrreezzziiinnggg! hope your thanksgiving was fabulous! that bump sure is cute!

Heidy said...

Your parents are so cute. I am so glad that we got to meet them and ended up getting to spend so much time with you guys. Where was that Blue iguana at? It is so big and sort of creeps me out. I love your starfish picture ha ha ha.

Amanda said...

How fun is that; your parents are cute! I am sure everyone wants to come visit! (We do, how much longer are you there? ) :) What beautiful pic's, you are creating such great memories!! And, you look darling pregnant!!!!