This was actually taken Christmas Eve, Lola was so happy to get her new jammies and then be put to bed. We got to see both families over Bryan's break so we were in St. George for half the time and Clarkston/Twin Falls half the time. We spent lots of time in the hot tub in St. George. This was taken before we left for our vacation. Cheating without the helmet on for the picture. Lola and her friend Teague in St. George. Aunt Saundra, London and Jackson gave Lola and awesome Christmas gift.... A tissue box! No clue why mommy and daddy are laughing so hard. Mommy got a vitamix and I love my smoothie drinks so much I don't even know they are loaded with spinach. This one was really green but I still thought it was delicious. Went on a hike in St. George. Grandpa thought he would fall so he held on the entire time. Lola and Londie eating spaghetti.
Saundra announced she was having a boy by letting J and L open up his first new outfit. Clearly one of them is more excited than the other.
Riley was not looking forward to sharing his rolls. I made the entire Thanksgiving dinner without any help from anyone. Got to visit Grandma Henderson in Boise. Went swimming with Kylee, Ash, and Maura. Got to see Grandma Taylor. All the Taylor granddaughters with Aunt Jordan and Alison. Twins Only picture taken in Cour d' alene. Hiding the helmet at Cabela's. Lola loves her Grandma and Grandpa Taylor! Bryan went fishing with his dad and brother. He let me hold his fish:)
Cute! Can you email me the pics of the kids finding out we are having a boy? Also, next Thanksgiving, we are all coming to your place and I really am going to make you cook the whole entire dinner so you can see just how fun it is...
That looks like so much fun! Love the white furry hats! So I'm really sad that you're leaving us. What am I going to do without you and Lola visiting me at work?
2 comments:
Cute! Can you email me the pics of the kids finding out we are having a boy? Also, next Thanksgiving, we are all coming to your place and I really am going to make you cook the whole entire dinner so you can see just how fun it is...
That looks like so much fun! Love the white furry hats! So I'm really sad that you're leaving us. What am I going to do without you and Lola visiting me at work?
Post a Comment