Lola Coy Taylor March 2, 2010 Grandma and Grandpa Taylor Lola 1 month old Lola 2 months old Lola 3 months old Lola 4 months old Lola 5 months old Lola 6 months old Lola 7 month old Lola 8 months old Lola 9 months old Lola 10 months old Lola 11 months old Happy Birthday Baby!
What a sweet little doll child you have. ;) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I miss you, too. Hopefully we'll see you guys in the Fall? When did you say you may come back, is it still a possibility?
4 comments:
She is so dang cute!! Can't believe she's a year old!! I miss her so much and can't wait until you guys are in REXBURG!!!!!
She is adorable. Breaks your heart huh? Goes by WAYYYY too fast. No wonder people pop out babies so fast.
She gets more adorable everyday! Ready for another one;)
What a sweet little doll child you have. ;) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I miss you, too. Hopefully we'll see you guys in the Fall? When did you say you may come back, is it still a possibility?
Post a Comment