Lets just say I have been taking a break from blogging. Lola consumes my life in a good way and I want to let it just be that sometimes. Since Bryan is away again I decided to post a few pictures for him. Here are a few pictures from the last 6 months.

My sister had her 3rd child. Named him Boston. I love his red hair!

Bryan winning Lola over with a popsicle.

My sister Chelsea and my mom. Love these two!

One of Lola's favorite things to do at grandma and grandpa Wood's.


Only likes her car seat when she isn't in the car. (One of the hardest things about being her mom).




Tilly is the best dog for a kid. Lola follows her and touches her and even kicks her out of her bed, but Tilly still loves her.
5 comments:
Oh the car seat! It got much much better for us when we could finally put Braxton forward facing in a toddler chair. Hopefully she will enjoy the car one day!
Cute!! Except the one of me. You are mean. I will get you back.
I am SOOOO glad you are blogging again! I love all the pic's (You, your sis and mom are gorgeous!) I am grateful I saw you at the UDHA conv. you look adorable pregnant; and I really enjoyed catching up! Keep us all updated with everything! xoxo
It is fun to see a few pics. You look as cute as ever! :)
Hi Laura,
I'm Lechelle, I used to work with Bryan at Will Pit Stop way back in the day in Provo. Now we are Facebook friends and he just gave me your blog link. You have such a cute little family! Your daughter is darling. Funny coincidence, my 21 month old son is named Boston and has red hair too - Love it!
Lechelle
Post a Comment