Here we are ready to go! It snowed the night be left. We took the red eye to Ft. Lauderdale...not recommended...as you see some of us were tired waiting to get on the ship. We are so excited!
oh my gosh! i want to go on vacation with good old dave and suzie! that looks like it was so fun. i miss you! so i wrote a little on my blog page, check it out if you like so i can add some friends!
Looks like it was a fun trip. I've always wanted to do a cruise. But I guess I'll have to settle (cough, cough) for Italy. I'll definitely say hi to the "homeland" for you, Bryan.
I'm so jealous you guys went to Mexico!! Thanks for inviting these Woods! It seems liks all the Woods were in Mexico recently. Jamie, Lyn and Bryan just got back a week ago. They didn't invite us either so I guess you're off the hook. It looks like you guys had so much fun! We'll have to get together sometime soon!!
Yay, I loved all your cruise pics. They were so cute. Can you give me Corey and Erins' email so I can email them and ask to be invited to their blog. I really want to see their pics.
4 comments:
oh my gosh! i want to go on vacation with good old dave and suzie! that looks like it was so fun. i miss you! so i wrote a little on my blog page, check it out if you like so i can add some friends!
Looks like it was a fun trip. I've always wanted to do a cruise. But I guess I'll have to settle (cough, cough) for Italy. I'll definitely say hi to the "homeland" for you, Bryan.
I'm so jealous you guys went to Mexico!! Thanks for inviting these Woods! It seems liks all the Woods were in Mexico recently. Jamie, Lyn and Bryan just got back a week ago. They didn't invite us either so I guess you're off the hook. It looks like you guys had so much fun! We'll have to get together sometime soon!!
Yay, I loved all your cruise pics. They were so cute. Can you give me Corey and Erins' email so I can email them and ask to be invited to their blog. I really want to see their pics.
Post a Comment