


Why I like riding:
1. You get out of the house.
2. You cover a long distance and get to see a lot of great scenery.
3. Make you feel like a man especially when you ride difficult terrain.
4. You get dirty.
5. Diet pepsi.
6. The women make food while you play and its ready by the time you get home and always extra tasty...or you just go out to eat afterwards.
7. Hot tubs and hot shower.
8. TV and movie after a long hard day.
9. Relax
10. BED!!!

1 comment:
You camera takes good pics. These pics make me and wes so jealous of you motorbiking with my dad. We really miss that. I love your list of reasons to motorbike. They were perfect and so true. I can't wait till I am there! I want to get some good pics of me and the kids on the rocks to so you guys will have to help me.
Post a Comment