Here are some really cheesy pictures that Laura and I took while out hiking in St. George. There are always really pretty sunsets here. I won't comment much because there is nothing to say. Just enjoy.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
What the heck is kele talking about? Anyway, you guys look like you're living the high life and having lots of fun. We move to Vegas the middle of May so we'll have to get together and play!
Hey Lars, I love checking out your blog, you guys look like you are partying constantly! Just kidding, you gotta live it up while you don't have kids! Congrats on the medical school stuff, we'll keep our fingers crossed. :o) Mandy
6 comments:
Not sure who you are?
What the heck is kele talking about? Anyway, you guys look like you're living the high life and having lots of fun. We move to Vegas the middle of May so we'll have to get together and play!
Hey Lars, I love checking out your blog, you guys look like you are partying constantly! Just kidding, you gotta live it up while you don't have kids!
Congrats on the medical school stuff, we'll keep our fingers crossed.
:o) Mandy
Post a Comment