
So I am sure many of you have read this. I just barrowed it from my sister who barrowed it from her mother-in-law Claudia. I spilled water all over it (*#&^ it) so I left Saun with 20 bucks to buy her a new one, but anyway this was an awesome book. It only took about 1 hour to read and it was easy reading. It reminded me of how many times I have been blessed for keeping my covenants and many other things too. You all should read it.
2 comments:
I like all your posts! They are so cute and fun. I saw my ruined book and it isn't even bad at all. I feel bad you gave me 20 bucks for it. It's not that big of deal. I will have to make it up to you. That was too much. Anyway, thanks for posting such cute pics.
Look how cute you little runners are!
I was at that BYU game too! We should have a reunion sometime, we need to get all the girls back together at some point.
Miss you, Mandy :o)
Post a Comment