



Two months ago I had to get my gall bladder out, and now guess who had to? Yep, Saundra. You will have to read her blog to get all the details, but it was pretty bad. She was in Surgery for about 6 hours and it was only suppose to be 1-2 hours. Glad she is at home 5 days later and doing well. We had a lot of fun at the hospital playing around.
3 comments:
Poor girl. I read more about it on her page. How crazy that you both had the same thing happen within months! Suze is probably freakin out! Good job on all the racing. I just got a road bike so I think I might try that triathlon thing soon. Next time you're in Vegas you better call!!!!!!! But we went to that body exhibit too and I loved it. I almost cried in the baby room. The blood vessels were my favorite part.
That stinks about Saun! How have you been feeling since you had yours removed. Hope it did the trick!
Wow! What are the odds of that. You two seriously do everything together.
Post a Comment