The other day after we finished our first set of exams some of us decided to go cliff jumping. I had no idea that there were even cliff to be jumped off of on the island so I was way excited about it. We had a great time jumping out as far as we could. The water is nice and warm. The sun goes down around 6:30 so it seems late in the pitures. Getting out was a little tricky especially with the tide coming in at that time of day. In order to get out you had to wait for the right wave to pick you up and place you on the rocks. It was a blast.

LUKE

THE VIEW FROM ON TOP

GETTING OUT...a little tricky but a fun challenge...I got my fair share of cuts and scraps doing it. But it was worth it. As you can tell from the picture below the rocks are not flat and friendly.
7 comments:
Awesome Pictures! You look hot Bryan! Man, can I come hang out with you? We know you study really hard and we are glad you get to do fun stuff like cliff jumping every once in a while.
Dude! Long time no see or talk. Thanks for getting in touch. Congrats on your marriage with Laura - we can't wait to meet her. Send me your email. What kind of funny business do you have going on in Cayman Islands?
wow that is awesome. The blog looks awesome. hope you did well on the exams
Glad you survived exams, and the cliffs. Hope things are going well for both of you.
Are you nuts? You're definitely more adventurous than I am. Beautiful pictures!!
Hey so good to hear from you! Looks like you guys are doing great! and what's this about being on an island? where are you? We just got off an island for 10 days, I'm jealous you're on one for longer, but don't envy the school part! keep in touch Jaylynn
Laura---So sorry the marathon turned out so crappy. 14 miles is no small feat! Snow ruins everything! Those caymens look really fun. That will be an adventure!
Post a Comment