
Once a year Saun gets together with 4 of her best friends from high school, for a weekend and because I am now living with her she had to invite me. It was so much fun, me and Jenny in our awesome face masks that Hillary brought for us. We thought we looked so funny we were crying laughing. I should have worn that for Halloween to scare the kids. What a fun weekend! Thanks for letting me be part of it Saun, Ellen, Jenny and Hillary!

The things we do to keep our skin young..... Hill's little girl Millie came too.

Jenny, Saundra, Ellen and Hillary. It was so refreshing to be with ladies who have cute little families and enjoy being mothers. Sometimes after I lecture 10 kids a day about brushing and flossing I question the possibility of not having any kids at all, but spending this weekend with these ladies made me excited for the time when I will get to be a mom. What an uplifting weekend!
1 comment:
Looks like such a fun weekend. I love the facial masks- I seriously can't tell who is who!
Post a Comment