Many of you know that Bryan and I have been living apart since May because he is in med school in Grand Cayman and I stayed here to work. I was trying to find a job there, but found out it was difficult to get my dental hygiene lisence there and a work permit. We almost gave up hope, but Bryan worked his magic and found a dentist who needed a hygienist to start in January. The dentist got my permits in about a month verses 6 months and called before Thanksgiving to tell me I was clear to come over. Probably some of the best news Bryan and I have heard this year. We are so excited to be together. The hardest part is leaving my job in Payson and leaving all my room mates (my sister's family.) We are leaving December 30th.Here is the place we will be staying, i'll post pictures later. It's amazing what $1700 can do on Grand Cayman: a studio apartment, with half a fridge, no oven, and no washer or dryer. I'll post pictures when we get there. The best part is that we will have a little home together.
2 comments:
Laura I'm so happy for you guys!! That is really exciting news! What a blessing everything worked out so fast like that!
I'm so glad you finally get to be with Bryan even though you'll be so very far away. Keep blogging so we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment