
Since its been a while since we have posted, I just wanted to update everyone. At the beginning of the week Laura started feeling sick. We took her to the hospital and they told us that she has the swine flu. Of course it had to hit during the most stressful week of the month, but we are doing good and Laura is starting to feel a little better. I guess I am next but I hope that I dont start feeling anything until after tuesday when I finish with exams!
5 comments:
We are glad you are feeling better! Good luck on all your exams Bryan. We pray for you and miss you guys a lot.
I hope that you get feeling better soon. What a bummer!
That stinks so bad! I didn't believe you at first. I'm glad she's starting to feel better.
Oh my gosh, I had no idea that Laura got swine flu. I hope she is feeling better and that you didn't get it until after tests. I hope you did well on tests. We miss you guys. See you in about a month
Oh no! Hope Bryan was spared until after his exmas, and Laura, hope you're feeling better! Good luck!
Post a Comment