I envy the women who don't have any morning sickness. Mine is bad in the morning and gets worse throughout the day! We are nine weeks along so hopefully we will all start feeling better in a few more weeks.
YAAAAYYYYY! I have to be honest...this is what I have been checking your blog for all this time!! You two are sooo cute! CONGRATULATIONS! It will get better! Just let That husband of yours baby you a bit & take it easy! Im up with my 3 little guys & Rods still sleeping. I just want to wake him & tell him your good news! He will be thrilled!
This is so exciting. We are only ten weeks apart. Have you found a nice Dr. in Grand Cayman? I'm sorry you have been sick. I know just how you feel- it's weird that it gets worse throughout the day. That was the exact same way for me. But, the thing that always made me feel better was that if I was feeling nauseous then that meant Baby and pregnancy was doing well.
We are very happy for you guys.
And don't take any X-rays! :) I used to have the girls mark each patient that would be getting X-rays and then I'd hurry over to the opposite end of the office because we didn't have any lead in our walls. Just another reason why that office building/house was just not right for a dental practice!
Yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! Yeah! YEAH! I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations! I am just sad that you will be gone by the time you have the baby, so I really really hope that we go to the same place for clinicals.
I am so excited for you guys! I saw your post RIGHT after you posted and I don't know how to use my iPhone well enough to comment on a blog apparently even though I tried. So, here it is a couple days later and I'm sending my (our) congratulations!
Yea! We are so excited for you guys. I am sorry you are feeling sick...I can totally sympathize 'cause I felt like crap most the pregnancy. Hope the nausea goes away soon though.
I love that you were entertained! And thanks for appreciating my dance! I need to meet Bryan, so I can break him in. We will be there the 27th-30th! But we are going to West Palm then Marathon. That sucks, I'd love to see you. Miss you and I hope you are feeling well!
21 comments:
Congratulations!
Congrats guys!! I am so excited for you :) I hope that you get feeling better VERY soon.
Congratulations you guys!! That is so exciting!!
YAAAAYYYYY! I have to be honest...this is what I have been checking your blog for all this time!! You two are sooo cute! CONGRATULATIONS! It will get better! Just let That husband of yours baby you a bit & take it easy! Im up with my 3 little guys & Rods still sleeping. I just want to wake him & tell him your good news! He will be thrilled!
Congrats!!!
This is so exciting. We are only ten weeks apart. Have you found a nice Dr. in Grand Cayman? I'm sorry you have been sick. I know just how you feel- it's weird that it gets worse throughout the day. That was the exact same way for me. But, the thing that always made me feel better was that if I was feeling nauseous then that meant Baby and pregnancy was doing well.
We are very happy for you guys.
And don't take any X-rays! :) I used to have the girls mark each patient that would be getting X-rays and then I'd hurry over to the opposite end of the office because we didn't have any lead in our walls. Just another reason why that office building/house was just not right for a dental practice!
Congrats! That's great! Hope you feel better soon.
Yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! Yeah! YEAH! I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations! I am just sad that you will be gone by the time you have the baby, so I really really hope that we go to the same place for clinicals.
Congratulations, Laura!! That is so exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!
Congradulations.Thats very exciting for you two.
I am so excited for you guys! I saw your post RIGHT after you posted and I don't know how to use my iPhone well enough to comment on a blog apparently even though I tried. So, here it is a couple days later and I'm sending my (our) congratulations!
How excited!!! Congrats you two! :)
Congrats you guys!! We are so excited for you!
It's about f-ing time!!!! Yeah, I'm so excited for you! I've been waiting for that announcement!
Congrats! We are so excited for you!!!
Congratulations! That's exciting News! Best wishes with the not so fun pregnancy part of it! How scary too with having Swine Flu right before!
Yea! We are so excited for you guys. I am sorry you are feeling sick...I can totally sympathize 'cause I felt like crap most the pregnancy. Hope the nausea goes away soon though.
I'm so excited for you both. Babies are so much fun! Good luck carrying on the "Taylor" name. No pressure!
I love that you were entertained! And thanks for appreciating my dance! I need to meet Bryan, so I can break him in. We will be there the 27th-30th! But we are going to West Palm then Marathon. That sucks, I'd love to see you. Miss you and I hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations --- I just found out from Saun a week ago. Good for you.
Claudia
Laura,
Hey congrats! So exciting. Hang in there - it will get better after the first trimester. It ain't easy lady, but its so worth it!
Lins
Just in time for my spring break trip! It's a good thing I don't have any other plans. Great timing :)
Post a Comment