This is the first time I really got to hold her. Delivery went great, but she had some trouble breathing and had to be on a CPAP machine for about 6 hours. Daddy didn't leave her all night. She weighed 6lb 7oz and was 19 inches long. We couldn't believe she had dark hair!! We are so glad she is healthy and are joyful that we finally have a daughter. Born March 2, 2010.
Grandma Susie was with us almost the entire time at the hospital. I was so glad that we are at a time in our lives when we can be so close and she could be there for the delivery.
My dad also sent us flowers in the hospital. Thank you!
10 comments:
She is adorable! I am so glad that she is here and healthy too! Keep the pictures coming :)
what a doll!!! You both look so proud & thrilled! enjoy your new darling!
Aw, Laura she is SO CUTE!!!! Precious!
Oh my goodness what a precious, beautiful little girl! Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her!!
She is so beautiful! Good to see you and she both made it through delivery! Makes me excited. It was fun being pregnant so close to compare...but Ill put money down that my guy is way bigger than 7 lbs!!! :) Good luck, and get that rest!
Congratulations! She is a cutie! I am glad to hear all is going well. Aren't new babies just so fun? Enjoy the sleep or lack thereof!
So happy for you guys! She is beautiful.
You two must be so proud. She is gorgeous!! Can't wait to hold her!
She is perfect! Congratulations!
congratulations. She is adorable. now start the real fun!
Post a Comment