Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby pictures

We had Lola's pictures done on Tuesday. The photographer was Errin Andrus (http://errinandrusphotography.com/) and she did a great job. She sent us this sample so we could see how the pictures are going to turn out. We can't wait to see the rest! She is also giving away a free photo shoot...so if you are interested please check her website and blog out http://errinandrusphotography.com/blog/.

9 comments:

Brianna said...

So incredibly gorgeous!! Did you find the photog randomly or do you know her? I LOVE her style. Can't wait to see more! Oh and ps. I will write back to your message tomorrow.

Rebecca said...

oh my gosh! She is so cute and tiny. I love this picture!! I LOVE that little hat. I can't believe how little she looks! She is beautiful. I cAn't wait to see her in person.

Amber said...

So sweet! I can't believe how tiny she looks. Hope everything is going smoothly :)

Amber said...

So cute & sweet. Newborn pics are priceless!

Jen said...

We got your announcement a few days ago! What a darling baby girl you have there!!! Wish we could have been there for her blessing today. I hate missing out on those family gatherings :(

I hear that you are headed to Cleveland. We have some friends that moved there a year ago. She said that they LOVE their ward which is made up of a lot of young families in medical school. If you want I can find out where they are at and any other helpful info, or just put you in touch with her. Just let me know!

Steph said...

Beautiful pictures for a beautiful baby. Congrats! How is motherhood treating you? It's tough, but there's nothing better in the world! Give her kisses from me! And good luck with moving. Let me know how that works out.

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

So so CUTE! I want a big one!

Mandy Eames said...

Laura and baby Lola, you are so beautiful and I wish that I could come and see you! Congratulations! I know this is very late, but I'm tellin' ya, four kids really throws a wrench into my blog surfing time!
She's so adorable, congrats to you guys!

Anonymous said...

soooo.. you post these sweet pictures & then leave us hanging! whats going on with baby girlie???