Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall pics.

Trunk or Treat. We are starting Lola early on the candy.
Our friends Emily and Henry.
Lola and mamma.
Lola Ladybug.
Cleveland trees in the Fall.
Lola with Daddy.
First swing ride.
At the park in the Fall.
Cutest pillow in mommy and daddy's bed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the little buggie boo. Miss her. I also love your black coat! -Chelsea

Marilyn said...

I love the lady bug costume! So cute!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

That's the cutest little lady bug I've ever seen:)

Steph said...

Laura! You look fantastic! Such a cute momma with such a cute family!

Texas Jacksons said...

i can't get enough of the helmet! Trevi was a ladybug last year, so good choice! Ha. Love ya!

Jenni said...

shes such a lil'fashionista!!! hope you 3 have the best christmas ever!

Corey said...

She is so adorable! In certain pics she looks more like Laura and in others I see more of Bryan. Hope to see you guys soon.