I have been dreading this moment every since I found out I was pregnant with Lola, but then when it happened I ran for my camera instead of trying to stop the little hands. Couldn't stop smiling and laughing after it happened. I am sure I'll get sick of things like this but for now I am going to savor each encounter. Lola exploring her freedom as a crawler/puller. VICTORY! Here are a few randoms of our Christmas morning. Lola loved her new kitty hat. Little believing eyes. Lola was VERY interested in her new book daddy was reading to her. Lola was also GRATEFUL for the awesome puzzle Santa brought for her.
At first I thought you meant you were pregnant again. Whoops! Since she's always had the helmet on while I've known her, I didn't realize how long Lola's hair is getting!
Could she be any prettier??? I mean honestly! Shes a doll! looks like you guys had a good christmas!! Hope you have the very best new year! you 3 really are such a cute family!
Lola is sooo cute! Aurora is still at the "curious about the toilet stage." Watch out for these little ones, once they start crawling the experimenting begins!
6 comments:
At first I thought you meant you were pregnant again. Whoops! Since she's always had the helmet on while I've known her, I didn't realize how long Lola's hair is getting!
Oh my gosh laura! She is so adorable!!!
Could she be any prettier??? I mean honestly! Shes a doll! looks like you guys had a good christmas!! Hope you have the very best new year! you 3 really are such a cute family!
That toilet picture is the cutest thing ever! Those jammies are so cute on her. She has the cutest little face and smile.
Lar she is so freakin' cute! She has such a little danty face!
Lola is sooo cute! Aurora is still at the "curious about the toilet stage." Watch out for these little ones, once they start crawling the experimenting begins!
Post a Comment