Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mountain Biking by Elephant Rock

We had a really good time biking just outside the house in St. George. Laura and I have been going to spin classes and I think it really helped with the riding skills. Some of the terrain is pretty tough and really rocky. These pictures are taken by elephant rock and the turtle wall. David was our tour guide and we look forward to doing a lot more riding.

They must be related, check out the helmets!


Like father,


Like daughter!

I should be wearing a helmet as well, but since there were only two I was kind enough to risk my life for the safety of my family.

6 comments:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

looks like fun!!! maybe i need to take spinning classes...i would be huffing and puffing, passed out, or dead...
thanks for getting me into blogging. i got my sister involved in it too. yourrrrr grrrreat!!!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

looks like fun!! maybe i need to take spinning classes. i would be huffing and puffing, passed out, or dead.
thanx for getting me into blogging. i love it! i got my sister doing it now too.
as tony the tiger would say it, yourrrrrrr grrrrreat!!!

Amber said...

So, I didn't know you guys had a blog. The pics of St. George are awesome. I am jealous. I also like your David Archuletta musical selections. Go little Utah boy!

Saun and Wes said...

Hey guys. Love the big pic. Jackson looks so young in it and that was only about a year ago. Weird! Anyway, you need to look at our blog and vote for Jackson.

Traci said...

I'm jealous of all the fun in the sun it looks like you guys are having! Maybe too much fun since you seem to have fallen off the blog-scene temporarily. I'm sure you'll reappear soon! Hope you have a happy Easter!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

where's your new blog? i know bryan just had a b-day so you've got to have some highlights from that....
happy late birthday bryan! i called to wish you a happy b-day and you must have been very busy because you never called me back. i forgot, maybe you guys are moving all your stuff out off the house in lehi...congrats on the sale. talk to you later!!