Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My EATS!

EMMMM...YUM...Another Quesodilla!!!  I never used to eat quesadillas until I moved to Grand Cayman.  Since having to adapt my eating habits to what I can cook in the microwave, I have become extremely skilled at making popcorn, quesadillas, Raman, eggs, Cup of Noodles and even rice and pasta.  In fact, that about sums up what I have eaten over the past 3 months.  Luckily, I have a supply of Lucky Charms to suppliment the nutrients that I don't get from those food groups.  I do get to change it up with an apple every once in a while and fortunately for me, Laura's mom Suzie introduced me to Phsyllium Husks ...aka fiber...before moving here...if you catch my drift.  Can't wait to come home to Cafe Rio!!!  One more week!


8 comments:

Bryan and Laura Taylor said...

This is not a good thing because this just proves that neither of us can cook and that is not good! Guess we will always have to live close to a Cafe Rio. Love wifey

Bree said...

Bry... It's you, when you commented on my blog before I could not get it to come up and could not figure out who it was. How do you know Rachel? High school? Anyway looks like you are having fun, I am totally confused though are you going to school out there? did your wife not go with you? how long are you there for? Anway good luck, have fun!

Bree said...

Bry... that was you, when you commented before I could not get you blog to come up and I couldn't figure out who it was because I don't know any Laura's. Anyway looks like you are having a good time, so are you going to school out there and your wife is back in the states? How long will you be going to school out there? Good luck keep in touch...

Jordan said...

Love the food Bryan.Have you ever thought that mayb u could make some Italian food????? Loves Jordan

Bree said...

Sorry my post wouldn't show up but aparently it did so sorry for the repeated comment. Shanille has a blog as well I will have her add you to hers. You can get there from my blog. That sucks you are away from your wife, most of all on those beautiful beaches!

Bree said...

oh I forgot to mention I need your e-mail to add you

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Hey!! What are you doin in the cayman islands? Is Laura out there with you? Hope all is well with you guys!

Saun and Wes said...

I love these pictures Bryan, they made me laugh. It's nice to see your smiling face. You need to post more closeups of yourself so we don't forget what you look like.