Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Weekend in Vegas!

This last weekend Laura and I made a trip to Vegas. We had a great time. We hung out with Brenden and Lorie and thier friends. We went to the pool and then headed out to see some hotels and have lunch at the Treasure Island Buffet.
The revolution at Treasure Island
The Beatles exhibit at Treasure Island
One of the thing that Laura and I wanted to do while in Vegas was to go see the bodies exhibit. It was really interesting and worth it.
Whats a trip to Vegas without the Cheesecake Factory!!


Roseanne, Lorie and Laura
Bryan, Brenden and Lance



5 comments:

Jordan said...

that looks like a lot of fun!!! i wish i could see you guys but i have to do the temple pageant thing. well hope to see you soon!!

Clint said...

Ciao Cane! Glad to see you made it back safe. How long are you here? I just tried to call your old cell phone number and it didn't work. Give me a call and we can catch up.

PS tell Laura hi too!

Rosanne said...

It was so fun to meet you guys and hang out! I'm glad we had the chance!! Great pics...although I must admit I think the gals funny photo is way cuter than the boys one! hehe! :) If you guys are still in St. G...you'll have to come up again when we're there on our next 'annual' trip!

Texas Jacksons said...

Lar you look good! I love your long hair. I've been to that body show too and I loved it. My mom wants to donate her body for it. Yikes!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

I'm so glad yo guys came to visit in Vegas. It was so good to see you and it was a blast hanging out. We'll have to come visit you guys soon.