Hi Taylors! Laura, I'm certain you have NO clue who we are, but our husbands once were study pals. We are thrilled to see the Taylors so happy! Adorable Blog! Rod would like to know how Bryan's Tarantula is these days. ha. -Jenni Sclater
Looks like you guys had a good time together. Bry how long do you have to live out there without your seet wify? I don't know how you guys do it, (no pun intended) I probably should make jokes like that your wife doesn't know me!
4 comments:
Hi Taylors! Laura, I'm certain you have NO clue who we are, but our husbands once were study pals. We are thrilled to see the Taylors so happy! Adorable Blog! Rod would like to know how Bryan's Tarantula is these days. ha. -Jenni Sclater
You guys look like you had a great time together, Bry how long are you living there for with out your wify?! I don't know how you guys do it.
Looks like you guys had a good time together. Bry how long do you have to live out there without your seet wify? I don't know how you guys do it, (no pun intended) I probably should make jokes like that your wife doesn't know me!
Okay I am an idiot I didn't see where it was saved for approval and I wrote it again. We can go ahead and chalk that one up for me being an air head!
Post a Comment