I bought a Juicy Couture swim suite a few months ago that was very very on sale. Although this isn't my actual swim suite you can get the idea. (mine is brown and has a halter) I love this suite because it covers up some of my extra cellulite, but it is not at all mommy-ish. Well, at least I don't think so. Anyhow, it is so comfy and my first choice when we go to the crowded parts of the beach to snorkel. I would have put the actual picture of me wearing mine, but I guess it was just too hot for the computer because it wouldn't down load.My new toaster oven. This roasts veggies so well! I love cooking my chicken in it too, it doesn't have to pre-heat...I love it! I am definitely going to buy another one of these when I get back to the states. I also love this muesli cereal I found at the fake Costco here. So good! I also love this little lamp because it is the only light in our kitchen.
1 comment:
Cute suit and what's wrong with looking "mommyish", huh?!! I bought one kinda like that and I love it when I'm not too fat to get in a suit. Love the undy room too. It's really called the undy room!
Post a Comment