Monday, January 12, 2009

UNDY TIME!

Luckily this place has a cart so I don't get tired on our trip down to the Undy Room.

At the "resort" we are staying at we have a community undy room, you know the place where you wash your undy's. Bryan says we have to wear our clothes 3 times before we can wash them because it costs about 10 dollars per load. Too bad he is going to be the only one who stinks because I refuse to wear clothes with goobers!

4 comments:

Bree said...

That it so funny, I love it!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

Nice "Undy Room"!! I don't think I've ever told that to anyone before.

Kieren Wilson said...

That is so funny. I love your blog. And i want to see the undy room.

Kieren Wilson said...

I love your blog and i really want to see the undy room.