Monday, January 12, 2009

My Outer Darkness Operatory


This is my new operatory at work. I started my new job today and as I got working I realized that some of the equipment is broken, like my suction knob was broken and it won't twist and the water in my unit leaks and drips all over. Luckily the patients are so nice here and the staff too. I feel so deprived after working in Utah. I have tried to make this look more professional but all those cords have no where else to go and the rust on the floor will not budge ( thanks to Hurricane Ivans). I am excited about my new cavitron sitting on my little table, it is so nice! I also have new instruments coming--yippy! Unfortunately, today I only made a fraction of what I was making in Utah. Hopefully I can make enough to stay over here.

No comments: