I knew I had out grown a couple of my scrub tops when I had to call Bryan home to help me get out of them. I didn't mind wearing this under my lab jacket, very comfy. I feel like I am really starting to look and feel pregnant.
Did I miss something? Did you move? I can't wait to see your cute little family. You know auntie Lindsay will be buying your girlie some cute stuff! I already have a list of stuff she "needs"!
6 comments:
You are so cute Laura and so tiny still!! Trust me, I know these things, I gained 50 lbs with Cam! I am so excited for you guys!!
You make such a cute pregnant lady! I'm so excited that you are having a girl :)
How exciting! You look great. Those bat pictures were awful!!
Oh your little belly looks so cute!!!
You are so tiny! You look darling!!!! Jealous too, you don't look like you've gained a pound anywhere!
Did I miss something? Did you move? I can't wait to see your cute little family. You know auntie Lindsay will be buying your girlie some cute stuff! I already have a list of stuff she "needs"!
Post a Comment