We just had our 18 weeks ultra sound yesterday when we were suprised to find out it's a girl. I can feel her moving already and she was doing all sorts of acrobatics in the ultra sound yesterday. Only a few more months before we get to meet her.
Yaaay!!! I can't wait for you to get to have fun dressing up your little dolly girl! They are so fun! And now our baby girls can be best friends! Congrats you guys!
YAY!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! She is going to be so beautiful, little girls are the best too. Glad you are feeling her move already, enjoy every minute of pregnancy...if you can. :) You are going to be a wonderful MOM!!! Can't wait for her to arrive!
12 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! We sure could use a few girl cousins on this side of the Wood family.
Huge Congrats, Laura!! Girls are great!! I am so excited for you!
Wow! 18 MONTHS huh? That is one heck of a long pregnancy. Is she walking around in there?
You must be having an elephant baby because an elephant has a gestation period of 24 months....only 6 more months to go! Yay!
Yaaay!!! I can't wait for you to get to have fun dressing up your little dolly girl! They are so fun! And now our baby girls can be best friends!
Congrats you guys!
Congratulations! Matt thought he wanted a boy before we had kids, and now with two girls, we couldn't imagine not having them! So exciting.
A GIRL!!! So very exciting :)
Congrats....although your gonna have to keep trying so you can carry on the "Taylor" name. I'm so happy for you both!!
Oh man! Now you get to buy all the cute girly accessories and clothes. Girls are so much funner to dress up than boys!
Ha! Welcome to the girl club! Congrats, and I can so see you as a girl mom.
Thats great! Way excited for you guys.
YAY!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! She is going to be so beautiful, little girls are the best too. Glad you are feeling her move already, enjoy every minute of pregnancy...if you can. :)
You are going to be a wonderful MOM!!! Can't wait for her to arrive!
Post a Comment