Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall in Cayman...or Summer....whatever.

This is the day Bryan and I found out we were having a girl. I am not trying to hide my belly but I haven't been taking pictures of it either but my waistline is clearly gone!
I can finally eat vegetable without throwing up! Bryan and I love my friend's website called www.fiteats.wordpress.com where we found this delicious. It is fun to cook food like this with Bryan because we are able to talk and stand REALLY close to each other in the kitchen.

Here is Bryan in our lovely kitchen, we bump elbows all the time and I have knocked over numerous jars which have broken and splattered on the floor, milk, orange juice concentrate, pickles and a variety of other things just because our kitchen is so small.....oh yeah and I am pretty clumsy too. Bryan however is never clumsy, how did he get blessed with so much grace?

One of our weekly rituals is to take Bryan to Dairy Queen at the waterfront so he can get his favorite treat. Luckily sweet thing haven't sounded good to me, however I do think my good old sweet tooth is starting to return.








Because I wasn't doing anything I decided to take pictures of Bryan enjoying his cone, he was bugged but I had fun. Here are a few shots.


A few girls from my office went to dinner one night, it was very fun.
Front door of our apartment. Home sweet home.



Here is a snake I saw as I was walking out of our complex one day. I also found a dead bat but I will have to post that picture later.


Riding the elevator up to our apartment. A few months ago there was a stabbing here and blood was all over this elevator which didn't get cleaned up for a few days. No the guy didn't die.


Although I know there are some pretty big insects in this world I don't think I have seen a moth this big. I had to take a picture.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You look so great pregnant! That's for the link and I'm glad you like my site! I'm excited for you to come back to the states soon!

Amanda said...

What? A stabbing in the elevator? Creepy, you be careful!!!! I wish we were still living where it was almost summer all the time. It looks absolutely beautiful there!!! Do you guys know where you want to end up when Bryan's done?