Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Shower




My dear friend Lindsay sent me this as a suprise
at my baby shower from Arizona. I am so thankful for dear friends.

Diane, Laura, Jordan, Saundra


Diane, Ally, Jordan, Saundra


Laura and Alisa


Baby quilt, inspired by my mother and tied by my
friends and family.


Baby quilt inspired by my sister Saundra, tied
by friends and family.
(Margie, Annie, Jenny, Saundra)


Laura and Alisa

Sweet little Elizabeth and Saundra.... I think
someone is wanting another baby again!


Rebecca and Laura


Jordan, Ally, Diane, Laura Annie, Vilma



Saundra, Mom, Jenny


My mom LOVES having her picture taken.


Jenny and Saundra

My sweet sisters decided I needed to have a baby shower.
I was nervous to have one because I haven't been in one place
for a long time and I was afraid no one would come. It turned out great,
I was so happy so many of my friends and family came and I wish it
could have lasted all day because it was fun to catch up with them. Thank you
to everyone for coming and for making this day special for me and baby Lola.
And very much thanks to my mom, and sisters who love and take care of me.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

You look so good! I'm so excited for you guys. And yes, that pic of Saun = baby hungry :)

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

I'm so sorry I was unable to make it. It's quite a drive. I missed out!