My Dad found some new slippers. They are actually mine and they have bows on the front. Can't get him to take them off, he says they are too comfortable. Next time I am buying pink slippers!
Saundra came down to visit and brought Teddie. Teddie loved going to the dog park. She is such a cute little puppy and everyone at the dog park LOVED her.
Dad and mom playing on the toys.
This is such a great place to take dogs, Tilly looks forward to going every day. We have all made some friends there.
Saundra, Laura and Lola.
I didn't realize the girls look like American Eagle representatives!
Jackson, Bryan and London LOVE Tilly.
Bryan taking care of dog business at the dog park.
Saundra at the dog park.
Tilly getting a bath.... in the kitchen sink. I promise we cleaned it after, it is just the easiest place to give the pup a bath.
Tilly thinks Bryan is her boyfriend and she always falls asleep in his arms.
Dad and I went on a Jeep ride and it was so beautiful. We found this deep canyon and had fun throwing rocks off the cliff.
Laura and Dad
Pregnant Lady....soon to not be pregnant....hopefully soon...
So, I have your stuff packed and ready to go in my car. Hopefully I'll get it sent off today or tommorrow. You look so cute. Your parents are the cutest. Oh, and I'll be in St.George the end of July for a reunion. Let's play! Love ya! And tell Saun I said hi!
4 comments:
You have the cutest family. I've never met any of them, but from your stories and the way you describe them makes me just love them. :)
I miss our American Idol nights. A LOT.
Good luck with delivery. Can't wait to see your beautiful Lola.
Oooh looks nice and warm there and you are looking so good! So tell me two things:
1. When is your duedate? (I could probably look it up, but while I'm asking questions I will just ask haha)
2. What is Bryan's new schedule with school, etc? (I just don't recall how Cayman fit into everything Ü)
So, I have your stuff packed and ready to go in my car. Hopefully I'll get it sent off today or tommorrow. You look so cute. Your parents are the cutest.
Oh, and I'll be in St.George the end of July for a reunion. Let's play! Love ya! And tell Saun I said hi!
Cute! I am so sad that I lost my pics. I will have to get yours from that weekend. Don't delete them from your camera!
Post a Comment