Friday, February 12, 2010

Name that Boston Terrier


Can you identify which Boston Terrier is which?
To help you out here are the in random order:
Rocco
Lucy
Tilly


Although there isn't a dog in this pic I decided to do a quick post to update about Lola. I am not due until March 14th, but my doctor doesn't think I will make it until the end of February. (SO, I'll probably Still be pregnant by the end of March!) He thinks I maybe developing Preeclampsia and I was dilated to a 2 at week 35. He is hoping I will make it until the 22nd which will put me at 37 weeks. The 22nd happens to be the day Bryan takes his USMLE Exam which he has been studying for the last 2 years! Hopefully she stays in there until he is done with his exam.

Since I am not working I have been sewing and I made a purse. I had a hard time
understanding the directions so Bryan read them and then
told me how to make it. He is so good at understanding instructions!

Lucky for this pup, she was gifted a matching skirt to match my purse and if you
look closely you will also notice the the corresponding leggins on the
front quarters. (Compliments of Bryan)

4 comments:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

Nice work! Sewing is just one thing I was never good at so I gave it up. By the way you are so cute pregnant! I'm sure you get that all the time!

Anonymous said...

you made that bag for a complete stranger in KY right? haha. 'cause I love the fabric to pieces! how clever!!!

Heidy said...

Ha ha ha I love the dogs skirt but I love your purse even more. It is so dang cute. You look so cute pregnant. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of Lola soon. :)

Texas Jacksons said...

Laura, she's coming! I have most of your stuff made. I just want to make one more thing before I send it off. I'll get it done this week, I promise. I can't wait to see Ms. Lola! You look hot and I love the bag.