Friday, June 25, 2010

Cleveland


Bryan practicing IV's on yours truly.
Lola doesn't quite know how she feels about her new Bumbo seat.
Momma's baby!

Lola wanted to have a private Sunday School lesson instead of staying through sacrament. I have a feeling church will be interesting from here on out.

Baby girl.

See daddy, I don't always wear jammies. Mommy does dress me up sometimes.

Getting ready for bath time.


Tired Lola in her new jammies.



The squirrel that lives right outside our window.

At least he keeps himself clean.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Lola is a doll!!!

The McEwans said...

I ran into Saundra the other day and she gave me your blog. Your baby is gorgeous, and I LOVE the name Lola! It was so fun seeing how you are doing!

Saundra said...

I love it! Keep posting. You are so pretty....and you are too Laura. Oh, ya, and Lola too. Ha ha.

analee hirschi said...

I can't believe Laura let you experiment on her, there is blood everything, that is hilarious. Lola is a cutie