So so cute! Laura, she looks just like you in that top picture. And in the last couple of her, she looks like Bryan. She is so cute. And your cookies look deelish!
I am so glad this is finally updated! Lola is such a babe! Watch out, she'll be a heart breaker! I hope everything is going well. I miss you and think of you often!
4 comments:
So so cute! Laura, she looks just like you in that top picture. And in the last couple of her, she looks like Bryan. She is so cute. And your cookies look deelish!
how cute is she?! You guys make me wish we could all get together. Ohios not that far...right?!
I am so glad this is finally updated! Lola is such a babe! Watch out, she'll be a heart breaker! I hope everything is going well. I miss you and think of you often!
I love your pictures! Lola is so dang cute. I hope you are liking it in Cleavland. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment