The 100 year old house we moved into has the squeakiest floors imaginable! We can barely walk when Lola is asleep. That is why Bryan is standing is standing like this. If you walk on the very outer edges of the floor it squeaks less. If we had known about the floors before we signed a contract I probably wouldn't have chosen to live here. However, there are few places that are new, in the area we want to live in.
Walk in closet???? Clearly someone wasn't using their head when they designed this closet.
Unpacking....ugh!
One of my favorite things about summer... can you see it?
There it is! Little Lola's bare feet. I am looking to a Summer without any shoes on my baby.
Rod & I live in an ancient house too. presley sleeps with us right now & i sware i wish we could fly so the floor wouldsnt creek! & dont even get me started on the doors! wd40 just doesnt work! i bet your loving more space though!
1 comment:
Rod & I live in an ancient house too. presley sleeps with us right now & i sware i wish we could fly so the floor wouldsnt creek! & dont even get me started on the doors! wd40 just doesnt work! i bet your loving more space though!
Post a Comment