Saturday, July 17, 2010

I couldn't choose so I posted all.


Bryan and his look-a-like.
Baby baldspot
Lola doing sit ups in the bathtub.

I couldn't choose which bath picture to show my family so I posted 4! My blog has now become pictures of Lola, but that's OK because this is the only way her family in WA, UT and ID get to see her.


Lola used to hate bath time, I couldn't figure it out. One day while Bryan was helping with bath time he noticed her cute little bum was red. Turns out the dumb bath we had made by SAFETY FIRST had a bump in the middle that had started to rub on her. Talk about SAFETY LAST, I will not buy anything from that company now. I went right out the next day and came home with a new tub for her and now she can't get enough of bath time. She likes to stay in there so long she comes out with little "pruned" fingers and toes. I love this girly!

3 comments:

Saundra said...

CUTE! I love her little smile. I am so glad she likes bathtime now and sorry about her nasty tub. There weren't nearly enough pictures for me, so post more next time.

Jen said...

She is SO cute!! I think she looks a lot like you did as a little baby... We need some pictures to compare :)

Amber said...

Hope you guys are doing well out. There Lola is getting so big! How fun.