Saturday, August 7, 2010

In Love with Lola

First spoon feeding, just getting used to the texture. I thought I wouldn't like feeding her, turns out I can't wait for tomorrow morning to try again! (Please note what Lola's bib says).
Buggy in her Bumbo.

Lucky Lola! Daddy forgot his cell phone one day so we got to visit him at work. She was really happy to see him although she won't smile for the camera.
Best Buddies.
Trying out our sling one morning. I look forward to each morning waking up to Lola and getting to play with her for a couple hours before she goes down for a nap. Never ever did I think I would love being a mom so much!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

so stinkin' cute! I showed Rod the pictures of Lola eating & he said "what is bryan doing eating baby food?" haha. she looks just like her daddy---but in a sweet girlie way! My girl is starting to look more like her daddy these days too. im so glad you guys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

I love her and miss her so much! She's getting so big, wish I could come see you guys. Thanks for being such a positive mom. Every other mom I talk to only says negative things about being a mom and how hard it is and how they don't have time for themselves at all. So thanks for never saying anything negative or that it is "hard." You're such a great mommy! Love you and miss you guys! -Chelsea

Texas Jacksons said...

Lar you are the stinkin' cutest! Lola-pooh is adorable, and I so remember the first. There is nothing really like it. Now you can see why I can't stop having them. They are so much fun. Especially girls, not that I know any different. I can't wait to meet her! You look amazing, by the way!

Rebecca said...

I love these pictures! She is such a doll and you look so pretty! Are you ever coming to visit???!! I can't wait to see Lola in person again someday;) She is getting so big! I miss you!

Heidy said...

Lola is such a doll! We miss you guys. Sorry we missed you when you were here. Life has been a bit crazy. I can't believe how big little lola is getting. She is so cute. I love seeing your cute picture. You look amazing too.