Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love this girly!


Uh Mom, you're not supposed to let me sleep with these head bands on!
The other day Lola fell asleep in the car. When I peeked in on her and she was awake looking like this....oops.
Can't get enough of her, love her every minute. Every night I give her a bath and then I let her look at herself in the mirror. This is one of her happiest times of day and I love it too.

She looks like her daddy.
She likes the swimming pool, but only if she is out of the water.

Very happy Lola on mommy's lap.

Smiley

Smiley

4 comments:

Saundra said...

So cute! I love her! I love the headband picture. I laughed so hard. I miss you guys.

analee hirschi said...

what a funny picture. She looks like she is scared out of her mind. She is a cutie!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

She's growing up so fast! Adorable!

Amanda said...

She is adorable! I do see a lot of Bryan in her for sure....don't feel bad you know my girls are the same way! :)

Glad you are loving Cleveland! Another fun adventure! And, what a great wife you are to let Bryan practice on you with the IV's...I couldn't do it! No way!

You look prettier than ever and your family is perfect!