Friday, October 1, 2010

Lola visits Idaho

Cute girl on her daddy's lap after coming back from Idaho.
Guess who loves eating out with mommy and daddy?

Loves sucking her toes.
Doesn't scream in her car seat anymore.
Went shopping with grandma..... a little overwhelming.
Grandma and Lola
Lola getting changed in the trunk by grandma.
Look what Grandma found in the laundry.



Lola giggles and will stay on her tummy forever when Tilly is around.
Aunt Chelsea!

One of the many blow outs in Idaho. Probably because we started her on solids.
Lola was nice and warm in Jackson's fleece at Old Faithful.
Aunt Chel feeding Lola at the cabin.
Tilly not minding being London's foot stool.
Jackson said, "I want to marry this chair because I love it so much!"
Baby and Mommy.
Love those lips!
Lola and Grandpa.
Canoeing at Mack's Inn. It was a perfect day and we saw a ton of fish in the water.

We even saw a moose.
Chelsea, Tilly and Riley.
Wes, London and Jackson.

2 comments:

Krystal Rose Webb said...

Laura!!! I love your blog! Can I just say you have the cutest little girl? I mean seriously, those monkey leg warmers? Nothing better!

Amanda said...

What a fun trip, love all the pic's! I am sure your parents miss her like crazy. :(

Lola is ADORAABLE a Mini-Brian...so cute!