What a happy girl, even after being scammed in to sitting still for a treat! It is funny how that cloth on her head changes the way she looks so much. I hardly recognized her in the pictures below! I love how there are slits for her little ears to poke out of.
That was a disappointing video! Too short!! She is so cute. She has the cushiest life. Look at her in her comfy seat and her cute sweater and her cuddly cat. She better be smiling. She has it made.
5 comments:
What a happy girl, even after being scammed in to sitting still for a treat! It is funny how that cloth on her head changes the way she looks so much. I hardly recognized her in the pictures below! I love how there are slits for her little ears to poke out of.
I thought it looked like a great halloween costume.
Looks like a great Halloween costume
That was a disappointing video! Too short!! She is so cute. She has the cushiest life. Look at her in her comfy seat and her cute sweater and her cuddly cat. She better be smiling. She has it made.
She is adorable no matter what- it did looks like a halloween costume at first glance! Cute blog!I hope you are still coming to game night tonight!;)
Post a Comment