New accessory! Lola will be wearing this for 23 and a half hours each day for the next 3+ months. She doesn't mind it too much, but I do because it limits my kissing areas. (E'cuse the double chin in the back ground). I don't have to worry about her falling over when she is sitting because she won't bump her head.
You don't have to worry NOW, but wait until it comes off and she falls backwards b/c she thinks she can and hurts her little head. It will happen. I promise. She looks cute in the pink!
She is so cute! It does limit the kissing spots though. She doesn't have to wear this in family pictures does she? Ha ha. Just kidding. Thanks for finding my dress!!!
3 comments:
You don't have to worry NOW, but wait until it comes off and she falls backwards b/c she thinks she can and hurts her little head. It will happen. I promise. She looks cute in the pink!
She is so cute! It does limit the kissing spots though. She doesn't have to wear this in family pictures does she? Ha ha. Just kidding. Thanks for finding my dress!!!
Why is that the cutest/funniest thing I've ever seen?
Post a Comment