Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Centennial Park

We spent part of our time in Twin Falls at Centennial Park down in the canyon. We had a ton of fun playing on the toys. I guess you act more like kids when you don't have them. I don't think I have ever seen any other old people like us jumping out of swings and playing on the teeter totter. Maybe there just wasn't anything else to do. Anyway my dad got out his camera and took some really fun pictures of the event.





4 comments:

Trent and Katie Brownlee said...

You guys play more than any one I know or at least you get to see a lot of fun place. At least have fun before the kids start coming.

Saun and Wes said...

Whoa! Nice splits!

Saun and Wes said...

Whoa! Love the new background!

Amber said...

I like the swing pics. They are cute. It looks like you guys have been up to some fun stuff. I am glad Laura is ok after her alien abduction!:)