Monday, April 28, 2008

HOODOOS!!!

Sunday, Laura and I decided to go another drive. Another place that we have been wanting to see is Bryce Canyon. So we packed up the car again and took off the other direction to Cedar City. We had a blast driving through the mountains east of Cedar in order to get to Bryce. It was a really nice slooooowww drive but worth it. Once we got to Bryce we got out took pictures drove around and left. I don't think I would do it again just to see them. There wasn't that much to see but if you were to hike around and it would have been pretty cool. I think the highlight of our trip though was driving home. On the way back we decided to head towards Kanab instead of taking the pass back over to Cedar. To our surprise it was awesome. Its a road that leads down and very country style canyon with lot of horse and ranches with white fences. Once we got about twenty miles from Kanab there was a turn off to Zion's National Park so we decided to go through Zion's instead of Kanab. I was really pretty to see Zion's around sunset because of the way the light hits the rocks contrasted against the shadows. Anyway here are some pictures of us at Bryce.





3 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Wow! You guys sure do get out and do stuff don't you! Cute pics. I wanna go! I also love your new header thing. It's great. I need to think of something cool to put in mine. Maybe you can think of something cool to put there for me...ha ha ha.

Amber said...

Man alive! All you do is play. Actually I am just so jealous that you live in a climate where you can go on outdoor adventures every weekend. Southern Utah is so pretty and I am going to die in this windy place!

Saun and Wes said...

Laura-you can only barrow if you come visit us this weekend!