Saturday, May 3, 2008

Strolling Down Seven Mile Beach

Well I didn't really have much to do today except explore the island a little bit. So I decided to go for a walk down the beach. It was really nice and the sand was so soft. I even walked down by where we played when we came here on our cruise. It was just nice to be out and enjoy the sun and the cool ocean breeze. The water here is really clear and blue and the temperatures are in the 80s and 90s.




On my way back from the beach I was walking by this hedge and I could hear some rustling. Looked over and there was this 3 foot iguana sitting there. There are lizards all over the place as well as softball size crabs.


To finish out the evening, I had dinner at Calypso. It is also located on the beach front. I guess its the best restaurant in town. Anyway I had the Calypso chicken, calamari, and Toffee spongecake. It was yummy.

No comments: