Monday, June 30, 2008
How is Bryan at week 8?
I am sad because I don't have any pictures of Bryan, but I thought I would tell you something funny that happened to him. He rides his bike to school every day and one day after class he went outside and someone had let the air out of his tires. I thought that was sad, but he said he thought it was kind of funny. A few days went by and he went out to get on his bike and someone had stolen the seat right off his bike! So he had to ride a couple days standing up! Luckily he was able to buy a new one a few days later. He is in his 2nd round of tests right now and I know he will do great. I love talking to him everynight on Skype. I talked with him last night until he almost fell asleep. Can't wait to see him in 7 more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Bryan,
How are you? We miss you a lot! Hope you are doing well in your classes. Well, not "hope" because I actually know you are doing well in your classes. We pray for you and think about you every day. Have a great week and 4th of July!
Post a Comment