Monday, June 30, 2008

Mom With Me In St. George

I have been pretty lonely here in St. George but luckily my mom came down for a whole week!! Even though I had to work it was so fun to be with her every night. We found this great cafe on Maint St. called 25 Main and we ate there several times. It is such pleasant weather in the evenings that we sat out on the side walk to enjoy our meals and the best cup cakes ever! (They have the most amazing cup cakes) We found this statue of Brigham Young and so we took a couple pictures. That was a great week.


3 comments:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

You and your mom are so cute. I'm glad she's been visiting you. It's hard being without your husband.

Larry & Ann said...

What a great mom! You hang in there!

chadandsydney said...

Oh my you too!!!